1) Level of play,
2) Ball retention: How you are on the ball, your abilities to retain possession and win it when the ball is with the other team.
3) Movement: Your runs and ability to get into scoring positions as well as off the ball movement and tactical understanding.
4) Ability/Skill: Your short/ long passing range, trickery (If any), distribution, game reading, aerial ability and other characteristics.
5) Shooting: The ability to take long range cracks at goal, when and if needed.
6) Hold up play: The ability to hold up the ball, play as the target man using proper strength and skill.
7) Finishing: The ability to finish assists like crosses and through balls.
8) Runs: Your reading of the game, making diagonal and other defense splitting runs
9) Adaptability: How you adapt to different tactical systems and formations, whether you can perform in a 4-3-3, 4-5-1 or a 4-4-2, depending on requirement.
Hi Wildcats Staff,
I got in to Penn!!! Thank you so much for all of your help throughout this process!! I know I couldn't have done it without you!
Thank you for encouraging her to attend the clinic. I have always enjoyed recruiting players out of your Wildcat program because they have a strong foundation and are prepared to make the transition to the college game. I am hopeful to be adding a few more this year.
Coach Moore-Georgian Court University
I just wanted to shoot you an email telling you how much Kat enjoyed the fall season. It was a great team with a great coach! Thanks again!
I just wanted to send you a note to THANK YOU for the amazing experience this weekend!
The girls & parents are thrilled to be part of your Wildcat team and thanks to you the transition went perfectly! It was great getting to meet & spend time with the other girls & families that form this awesome team! On a personal note, I can’t put into words the difference you’ve made in Talia....seeing her out there from the other side of the field, hearing your positive words and instruction, I believe will be life changing. She went from starting to feel down on herself and thinking possibly soccer wasn’t her sport, to being rejuvenated and believing in herself again. So thank you for the effort & energy you put into your coaching and teaching these young girls to be the best they can be.
YOU’RE THE BEST!
Hi...Just wanted to Congratulate you on such a successful tournament for the Wildcats!!! My girls had a great time with thier teams...It was nice for Devon to get to know the girls a little better! Have a great day!
Thank you for all that you have done for me. Thank you for teaching me all that you did and helping me get better at soccer. You are a great coach. I am honored to have been coached by you. I appreciate everything that you did for me and helping me get to the next level of soccer. I can not thank you enough. God bless you and your family.
With sincere gratitude and appreciation.
Thank you Coach Kevin!
Chelsi Bender # 15
Mississippi State University 2013
we spoke last night after u11 tryout about my daughter Molly. Thank you for answering my questions and addressing my concerns. I spoke with Tommy Boykin about Molly and how she is doing with the U11’s and he assured me that he is confident in her and her place on the team for the fall as you had suggested. I want to thank you and especially your coaches Tommy and particularly Tom Napoli for your interest and concern for my daughter. It amazes me with sooo many kids in your program that the three of you have time to give such thought to any one player. So for taking that time and thought with my kid, I want to say a big thank you and also thanks for believing in her. I hope she will continue to improve and now that she has found a “home” with one team maybe that will be more evident. Her playing up is a great opportunity for her to get better. Tom Napoli has worked with Molly since the summer and she has improved considerably but still a long way to go. You are lucky to have him. Your coaches and trainers are worth every dime and then some. Again, thanks so much. Go Wildcats!